Monday, February 1, 2010

The Prince is gone. From the beginning we knew he couldn't stay. It was just that hoped by some quirk of fate, he could. Well, he has gone on to grace the hearth of another home and will be missed. He was truly a Golden boy. That has happened and then, on a greater scale, there are so many others we know on the move!  Pets are on thing but it is not so easy when dear human friends take off. Granted, it is easier in these days of Facebook and Blogging. Seeing videos of the wonderful progress of the up and coming generations - "grandkids"-makes it easier. Friends seem to not stay in contact as much as I would like. I still have this dream of living all together with everyone I ever knew and loved. Maybe that is what earth is all about. When my loved ones start shuttling off to other planetary locations- Pandora?- I may be a bit more concerned. Earth really isn't all that big.. Right?

1 comments:

Maya said...

ahhh... internet connect problems can be so problematic..!!! I had written a whole comment on this post, and it has been lost! Oh well,


What I had written was...

PRince is so handsome, just like his dad.
Sorry that we live so far away, maybe sometime before too long our 'fate' will lead us back to cross paths again. Until then, we can keep in touch often via phone and other forms. Love you,

Good night.