Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some of us girls at Yosemite this summer.

When I saw this picture and all of Maya's, it gave me such a BUZZ. That was such a happy trip we had . It was something I had really wanted to do and Yosemite took my breath away! Having the kids all there was so nice. They are such a lively bunch . Take a moment and notice my hiking boots. They were just a tad bit too small but I was having so much fun that I didn't notice until later when my toes were totally numb. There are so many wonderful things about Texas but nothing can beat those California mountains.

2 comments:

Maya said...

You can take anything you want from my blog mom.

I miss those days that we all spent together camping. I would love to do it every year if we could :). It reminds me of our trips on bikes that we made while living in Kochi. Love you mom.

Serena said...

I look like a giant red cherry.
Wait! Scratch that... I look like Maya...