Friday, January 30, 2009

Rouen?

I was just checking my cluster map. Is someone checking my blog from Rouen? It looks about like it. That would be SO nice. Oh, how we loved living there. France was a lot of fun.

By the way, speaking of Rouen, France, it is almost Titus' birthday. I lugged his birthday gift to the post office tonight and managed to get it mailed. I stuffed the Flat Rate box so full and sat on it to seal it. When he opens it, it will literally jump out at him.
I had a big discussion with the Postal clerk about Titus's life history. They always ask about the kids. The Airport PO team are about the nicest people in the world but I think they are about in a position to write a book about my family. They always want a run down on the kids when I mail anything. They are all grand parents too. We grandparents all stick together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I don't think those cluster maps work. I've checked your blog way more than 0-9 times, yet that's all it shows. Oh, well