Saturday, November 14, 2009

Be a friend....

I visited a friend this week. It's been a while since I had seen him but because he had had a lot of hardship in his life, I have so often prayed for him and his family. I always end up crying when I visit him. This time I just happened to have my 21 year old som with me. Both Dan and I cried once again. Sometimes I feel like a lousy missionary. I should have  had some wonderful speech prepared. You see....


5 years ago, Dan's 21 year old daughter was killed by a drunk driver. I felt like I experienced a lot of the pain with them  at the time but one never really knows until you walk in their shoes.
I don't have a lot more to say on this post except- please don't drink and drive and don't let others do it either if it is in your power to do so. Life is too precious.

0 comments: