Thursday, May 21, 2009

nervousness.....

I am getting ready to fly to San Diego Monday the 25th of May and go to Yosemite for a actual vacation with 6 of my Grandkids and their moms and dad. Nadia and Justin arranged it all and my little venture into the world of Goldendoodles financed the trip. I am just in a daze as it is like a dream come true.
All my life I wanted to visit that park and I even grew up quite close by. I will be in awe of my surroundings and my grandkids and the wonderful people they are becoming. It is so much all wrapped up into one bundle. I will be gone 10 days. When I come back, I will have to learn how to post all my pictures into one album and put them on my BLOG.
Be prepared!
Hey, I even found out that I have a tent to stay in. Everything is falling into place at the last minute.
So....I am nervous!

2 comments:

Maya said...

Oh, don't be nervous mom. the kids will be good. You just need to not think about it..

Love you mom!!

Nadia said...

I hope you had fun. Now, to see which of us is first to post some pictures.