Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Hybird? and.... other dog news.

Hmmmm....I did hear Hybirds are supposed to be smarter, healthier and a bit more wiley.

" Ya ooooo......Come, I can't stand it in here, I wanna get out. I'm bored!!!!!"

"Streak, cut it out. That never works. Just sit back and look real lonely and sad. I'll tell ya, it works every time. Remember.....lonely look!"

"See, I told ya it would work. This big softie falls for it every time." It works and may even score us a snack, expecially with the dudes that want to look cool by association! So chill! Remember, the "lonely look" and lots of kisses on the nose.

"That nose??? Are you sure?"






Now that I have gotten into Hybirds- these two gave me an idea. At the moment, they are best of friends but my guess is that they have ulterior motives. Good idea or no?

2 comments:

Maya said...

I would keep those two separate!!!! That would be wrong :(

I think folks would be bothered about that and you may have a hard time selling them.

Claire said...

Toby is actually going soon to a new home. He was supposed to go yesterday- to Waco.