Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moving Days

I am thrilled to be moving and to be surrounded by family. I still have things in the old house, including me, but hopefully we will be moved this week. It seems we do move now about every 8 years. I will miss this place and all the beauty of it. I just wish the house wasn't falling apart. Old houses just need so much care at every turn. I was outside today disassembling my dog kennel. I had forgotten how well I had assembled it in the beginning.  did a great job on the pavestones.


 Valorie is still in the hospital. It is great to have them all closer so I can help with the kids. I feel like a grandparent again. The last time I stood waiting for a school bus was when I was in High School. Yes, that was the 60's. Hopefully Valorie will be home soon but she is in good hands there at Texas Children's Hospital.

0 comments: