Saturday, April 24, 2010

My left foot

I can't wait to get outside each morning. I just love the whole experience of wild growth that happens each Spring. Things grow so much from one day to the next and the plants are only too happy to oblige me. Something is always is bloom. They try real hard to keep my interest after the amazing show the Azaleas put on. They are crown stoppers. This morning I noticed the Honeysuckles Tim planted while he was on leave from Iraq. They didn't bloom the first year but they are now making our home entry not only smell good and look beautiful.but to get in, you have to brush them aside. Then our Jasmine is carpeting the backyard with beautiful white windmill flowers. The vines have traveled all the way up 2 trees, almost the full height. It goes way past out 2nd story. The trees are beautiful that way. God's timing is so tunes so there is something good just around the corner, delighting our senses..
Well, I have a problem. I think I have about 10 pairs of outside shoes. I think my shoe shelf is fairly well organized but apparently not. My dilemma is that I can never find the right shoe!  This morning I had 5 left flip flops all lined up in a row and I was looking all around to find at least one right flip flop.. I was so anxious to get outside as Bella was bouncing on the trampoline again as we had left the chair too close. She just loves to sneak up. Anyway, why is it that I subconsciously always misplace the right foot. Any theories? Maybe my feet smell differently and my dog likes the taste of my right shoe better? Maybe, considering Bella's naughtiness, I'd better look under the trampoline for the right ones.

0 comments: