Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Waking up on the wrong side of the rock!

I told Ethel I couldn't stand that cheap junky hair gel she gets at Walmart just because it's a pretty color.Anyway, go ahead and laugh and it might be the last thing you do.... I met this fellow at the San Diego Wild Animal Park.
This old bucket used to be a pot for something until it just started being used for storage about 100 years back.



Grapes are "in".....at least in wine country. These vines have finished their yearly job and are packing it up for yet another year. Actually, these vines produce the Glines' yearly raisen crop. They get sulfered a bit and dried on the tin roof of the shed and packed away for winter use.


Guess which city this is. I really can't remember either except it isn't Houston.

This is one of 3 palms. Dad informed mom that 1 has to go as they take up too much room. I will try and post pictures of the other two also and we can get a vote going to submit to the woodcutter. Save the palms!

1 comments:

Maya said...

I love your pictures mom!!