Saturday, August 9, 2008

Puppy Antics 3

Toby just gave them the "eye" and they all scattered. They wear on his patience. After all- Bostons have it ALL!












What'[s the hurry? Will here has mastered the art of dealing with stress while the 2 girls are still a bit frazzled and learning to cope with everyday life. Women???? Maybe she's just having a bad hair day."Hey girls, slow down and take a chill pill!"




I'd like to be out there chasing squirrels and dashing about the yard but somehow I do feel a bit safer in here....don't you? Quality time is hard to come by nowdays.









Keeping up with one takes all your time. How can more take any MORE?
Ha! See this tomato garden? It actually had more tomatoes on it a few days back. I can't imagine what happened but somehow I get the feeling there is a big "coverup" going on- a conspiracy of sorts. By the way, I discovered these pups love cantalope. I just didn't realize they were so into veggies.

1 comments:

Maya said...

ADORABLE PUPPIES, MOM.