Friday, November 16, 2012

Laurie Claire Wells at 62

This is for Kaelyn. She was my inspiration in Japan when it gets around to cooking. She loved to watch cooking shows. We spent a lot of time watching Nerdy Nummies and I loved this cake. I have to admit that Laurie Claire Wells, AKA Gramndma, is not know as being on for following a recipe. This cake took me all day. Of course I had to do all the shopping in between and get Teresa at college and take care of the dogs and cook dinner. This is why it took me all day! It was a lot of fun. It is my 62nd year and this Rainbow cake made for a fun birthday and the kids liked it!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Just a footnote, going back to do college courses at 62 is quite an wonderful experience. I made a few unique New Year's Resolutions this Jan. and one of them was to get a grip on certain "apprehensions" concerning the future. Tackling a Computer course was just about the hardest thing I could think of to do. A third of the way through, I can say I am glad I did. My advice, set goals and no matter how difficult, do all you can to stick to New Year's resolutions.