Sunday, October 26, 2008

here's where I am.....

San Diego has captured my interest. I just had to be here for the arrival of Jude and it sure was a exciting experience. I don't have my camera wire so my camera is full of pictures but with no way for me to share them as of yet.

Days are full but somehow time passes so slowly. I can't figure it out. Is my life at home that intense. It seems time passes ever so quickly there. I did start to panic a bit as my days were seeming to zip pass. I needed this time to slow down and appreciate all the beauty, new people, places and events. I am getting to know San Diego.

I did enjoy Balboa park but was itching to spend a day just getting lost in it and wandering around. People are so friendly here. It's easy to strike up a conversation and I have met some interesting people- mostly young parents. Violet and I are spending a bit of time together in the park!

0 comments: