Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"We are fine.... who needs electricity anyway?" (post written by Maya)

Hello everyone,
Mom asked me to put something up on her blog the other day, but I have just recently gotten around to it. Everyone is fine there in Houston, although they are still without electricity at their house they do have the use of Tim's (my brother) apartment for what it looks like another month. They have electricity there. Thanks Tim for your generosity. The cooler (somewhat) weather has been a nice treat from what I have been told. The cell phone towers have recently been put on line in their area - I have been able to contact them at least once daily.

Thanks everyone for all your prayers. Do pray that the electricity get re-instated real soon, and that there won't be such difficultly finding gas stations that have gasoline and are up and running.

Good night.
Maya

0 comments: