Friday, June 13, 2008

Why I have been busy....




I































This is the reason why I have not been on my blog as of late. I included a pic of a cat for those of you that don't like horses and dogs. Teresa is taking riding lessons this summer and unable to walk afterwards. I do all her chores while she sits around and encourages me to do a good job! Then these cute little furry things are not really Siamese kittens. They are actually Standard Poodles and there are 12 of them . That is occupying a lot of my time.
Pictures say it all!
Oh one thing I did do, we all went to the Theatre to see Gershwin's An American in Paris. It was great and a lot of singing and dancing. It was hard to sit still.

1 comments:

Maya said...

SOunds like you have been busy! For your clean ups there seems to be reward, such of riding horses :)

I wish.... oh well..
Glad you have some cute puppies too. I hope that you will be able to find new homes for all of them, they are so cute... I want one :)